Saturday, May 4, 2013

Clean install Mac OSX Lion Help?

Q. I have a hp pavalion g6-1201tx laptop with windows 7 home basic. Can i clean install Mac OSX LION in my laptop.

A. no thats breaking apple's agreement

How to clean install Mac OS X Lion?
Q. When I open up Recovery HD, it requires me to log in to my Mac App Store, which is an error because I torrented the .app file. (My computer can't run 10.8 and Lion is no longer in the app store). Now I have a Mac with just a Recovery partition, what should I do?
Both of your answers were bad, I don't want to install Linux, I want to install Lion, and the other guy didn't even read the details.

A. How to clean install Mac OS X Lion? http://mashable.com/2011/07/20/lion-clean-install-guide/

OS X includes a new feature that lets you restore system software to your Mac with just a few clicks, without having to bother with install discs or drives. http://www.apple.com/osx/recovery/

Will OSX lion also be available at Apple Stores?
Q. I am talking about authorized apple stores in malls and stuff. NOT the App store online.

A. Nope app store only. But don't worry you can still do a full format and install. what it dose is it creates it's own small partition. Then when you run the install you can run it in recovery mode and you can completely wipe out snow leopard and do a clean install of Lion from it's contained partition. so if this is your reason for wanting a physical Disk of Lion then don't worry about it. it's not an issue. :-) you can find copies in pirate bay but Trojans have been reported in lots of them so i wouldn't trust any of those ones. Plus it's illegal and apple has started filing lawsuits for torrents. so don't go pirate bay if you can help it. to risky. if you Must go that route download it from a public wifi hot spot. not form your home. just to be safe. netflix and the fbi have announced they are cracking down on torrent websites so you best be careful if you chose that road.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment