Friday, May 3, 2013

can mac osx lion read iso files?

Q.

A. there is an application that knows how to deal with .iso files (disk images). It is called "Disk Utility".

Hackintosh problem!!!! AGAIN!?
Q. Ok as i said in the previous ques about installing problems of mac. But then i have it all sorted out now, and have a new problem up my a**. My osX does not open any application even those built in ones. It syas it some sort of kernel address error when i see the details. plz help me m a noob when it comes to MAC OS. I used niresh12495 image of osX from tpb (the one which did not have any special instructions like copy this or that anything in the guide) n my specs are :-
Intel core 2 duo e7400 2.8 ghz
2 gb ram
nvidia 9400gt 1gb ddr2
500gb hdd
and a disc with niresh lion iso
Haha i know its not legal copy but they don't make macs for seperate computers, u already know that so the only way for me to get mac osx was this. I am in no way interested in their hardware all m interested in is the software and in no way I care about ur suggestion. Its high time apple understood this.

A. Your problem is that you do not have a Mac. You have an illegal copy of the Mac OS that you are attempting to run on non-Apple hardware counter to the EULA.

Boot an .iso onto blank Hard Drive form usb?
Q. So I have an acer r3610 with no OS on it I've downloaded ubuntu .iso onto a blank usb (16gb Cruzer switch) but whenever I get the Acer to boot the USB it just goes to a black screen witha flashing underscore.

The computer I'm using to download Ubuntu from is a macbook air running mountain lion

A. You have to make the USB bootable.

Follow the official guide here:
http://www.ubuntu.com/download/help/create-a-usb-stick-on-mac-osx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment