Saturday, May 11, 2013

can i connect a USB device internet to a router and then router to Dreambox?

Q. i have heard there are routers which we can connect to USB internet technology and then we can connect PC's to that router through ethernet. is it possible to connect dreambox with that router as well and then make it possible to work?

A. Your question does not make much sense.

A router, takes an input broadband signal and can distribute it to other devices. It can be wired or wireless or both.

USB is a bus. Some routers have USB ports to connect printers and hard drives that can be accessed over the Lan.

If the Dreambox has an ethernet port, then yes you can connect it to a router.

How can I get the internet for my ps3 off of my laptop with a verizon usb internet modem?
Q. I have a verizon usb internet connection. I got this before I got my ps3. How do I get it to connect to my ps3?

A. 3 ways you can possibly do it.

1. Is with a AdHoc mode where your ps3 is directly connected to your pc, so no router needed. But the problem with that is that your computer have to be one when you want to go online with your ps3, plus the more you use your computer the less good the connection is. Bc it must prioritize like we all have to do.

2. This one is better but it requires hardware where you plus your usb verizon modem into it, and the device got WIFI ability. Meaning that you can connect your computer and ps3 to it without using a pc, which is relieving. I totally recommend this and yes its abit expensive but its totally worth it, bc using a like 500 dollar computer for a simple connection is like they say killing a bug with a canon. So here are the hardware needed so check them out http://2.gp/95Y

3. Is to get internet at your home slash apartment or whatever you want to call it, its much better bc the speed are way better. Bc mobile internet is more for people who move all the time, plus your paying to be connected not to be really connected with bigger speeds and larger downloads.

How can i connect my phone internet to my laptop?
Q. I have a motorola defy android phone and i've been trying to connect to my Windows 7 laptop.
It says on my phone when i turn on usb internet tethering how to connect which is plug the phone in from my phone to my laptop with a usb cable and select it from the network list, but it never appears on the network list, even though its definitely connected and usb internet tethering is on.. any help?

A. sadly.. the motorola defy does not support tethering (the function that allows you to connect to the internet on your laptop using your phone as a modem)

however! go on the android market and search for an application called "easy tether lite"
this will allow you to do so

hope i helped




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment