Friday, December 14, 2012

What books should I get for a beginner programmer learning objective c?

Q. I have very little programming knowledge and want to learn objective c to code and write for the iphone. What book should I buy to learn objective c that will be easy for a beginner like me? As well, do I need to learn Cocoa touch? If so, what beginner book should I get?

A. you can find a lot of your questions online but the best books are for dummy books...those started out as jokes but that are very intuitive and give you great information step by step and if you follow it will take you as far as you want to go.

How long does it take to learn objective c to do iPhone app development?
Q. On average how could it take?
Really interested in learning to make app and especially games for iPhone/ iPod touch/ and iPad

A. Check with your nearest Mac User Group!
http://www.apple.com/usergroups/

What is the easiest way to learn objective c (never done coding before)?
Q. I'm trying to make an app for my school. It's basic with tables and images.

A. www.thenewboston.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment