Thursday, December 6, 2012

importing video from my sony cybershot t200 to iphoto, and then to imovie?

Q. i made a movie with my sony cybershot t200 digital camera, and when i put clips from iphoto to imovie, it doesn't play the sound. it plays sound on iphoto, though. when i put clips from my old digital camera onto imovie it does play the sound. which means the problem is with my camera. does anyone know what's wrong or how i can fix it?

A. iMovie does not work with muxed MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 clips
http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=42996
Use MPEG Streamclip to convert the video files to dv, then import them into iMovie for editing.
http://www.squared5.com/

can anyone tell my why when I import video into imovie from iphoto, I can't hear the audio?
Q. I'm building a project in imovie. I imported movie clips from iphoto, but when i try to play them on imovie, it's video without sound. I don't understand because when I play them from iphoto they have sound. Can anyone tell me what the problem might be? Thanks!

A. You might probably have set it to mute or something like that. =]

how can i import videos from iphoto to imovie?
Q. i've tried everything but i just can't figure it out, and i'm starting to hate all these "i"programs!!! <xO
please help me out!

A. while in imovie go to
-File
-Import Movies
scroll down to "photos" on the far left hand side of the window that opens

then you will see your movies and you can select them




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment