Monday, March 18, 2013

How do I update my iMovie without getting a new Mac?

Q. I realized that there is an update version of iMovie. I got my iMac in '09 and I want to update my iMovie. Is there a way to do this without getitng a new iMac?

A. Go to the Mac App Store, buy iMovie, download.

How Do You Know If Your iMovie Has Been Updated?
Q. I downloaded the update for iMovie 9.0.2. It said that the Installation was completed. How do i really know if my iMovie has been updated? When i put my mouse over the iMovie icon in the dock should it say "iMovie 9.0.2."? Because everything seems the same. Please help? Thanks.

A. Right-click on the iMovie icon in the dock, choose 'Show in Finder'. When it shows the iMovie application (highlighted), press Cmd-i to view the properties, or right-click on the application and choose 'Get Info'.

Or, open the folder 'Applications', right-click on the iMovie application and choose 'Get Info'.

Or, launch iMovie, then, from the iMovie's menu bar, choose iMovie->About iMovie.

How can i get either sony vegas pro 9 or imovie'11 on my computers ?
Q. i have a mac book 10.5.8 but it says i need a snow leopard software update for imovie'11 to work . i also have a dell dimension 3000 but if i try to download just videos from my camera it doesn't work and i have heard that its so behind the times even if i did install new software it wouldn't be worth it . Any suggestions or instructions as for the best and cheapest thing to do would be hugely appreciated !

A. Upgrade your outdated OS and install iMovie11.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment