Tuesday, February 19, 2013

where can i find a good tutorial for how to use imovie 11?

Q. im trying to create a video that has a set of pictures and movies that i have saved in iphoto and i cant figure out how to do this. so what is a good tutorial of how to do this?

A. usually i find tutorial on youtube, just type what you want in the youtube search box, then you will find many good guide

How to overlay a photo onto movie footage in iMovie?
Q. I have a presentation where I have to create a tutorial-style movie. I have footage of myself talking and I need to overlay a still photo in a top corner of the footage as a sort of prop.

*** not a picture in the middle of a clip, a picture INTO the movie itself, still showing both the footage and the photo at the same time.

Please help!!

A. NOTE: I am assuming that you have iMovie '09 or up. To check this, go to iMovie>About iMovie. If it says iMovie 09 or iMovie 11, you're good to go.
1. Go to the menu iMovie>Preferences
2. Make sure the box that says "Show advanced Tools" is checked.
3. Exit preferences. Drag the video footage into the project.
4. Drag the photo that you want in the corner on top of the video footage. A menu will pop up that gives you many options. Click Picture in Picture.
5. Resize and change the timing to your liking.
Have fun!

What should I make my school video about?
Q. Okay, so in school, my technology teacher told our class that our assignment was to make a video of whatever we want. He said we'd be able to work in class and we'd have lots of time to do it. Also, he said that we had to make it appropriate (of course). I honestly have no idea what to do (however, I was thinking about doing some sort of educational anti-bullying awareness type project. I kind of wanted to do something fun rather than educational, though)... My sister did a tutorial on how to draw a monkey, and some other kids did a Tiger Woods/Bill Gates interview-puppet-show thing... It'd be awesome if you guys could give me some suggestions! Our teacher's literally giving us total freedom to do whatever we want. I just don't know what to do.
Also, if it helps, I'm an 8th grade female!

We are also using iMovie '11 to make the project. I can always edit mine at home since I have a Mac.(:

A. I was going to say something else (original- about you or your life) but an anti-bullying awareness is the most perfect idea!! just make sure your audience is entertained and make sure the video is informing too! But if you do not want to do that maybe something about something you like to do or you like a lot, our ideas aren't the best, it's the ideas that you come up with!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment