Thursday, February 28, 2013

Where Can I Download The Newest Garageband Software For Windows For Free?

Q. I am looking to record my songs and heard garageband was the best software, so can anyone give me the site i can download garageband for windows for free, thanks

A. GarageBand is part of the iLife Suite. It's commercial software, less than $100.00. It runs only on Mac OS.

How do I make a vocoder using garageband software?
Q. Been trying to figure out how to do it on Garageband and im stumped. Tried to make one in garageband, that didnt work; Ill try and download one that works with garageband but I have no idea how to find the software i downloaded and use it in garageband. Can anyone help me out with an easier way???

A. I didn not know this was possible with garage band at all. But I do know there are several add-on paks for Garage Band called "jam paks". I bought the orchestral one that adds some more really nice loops as well as some really great sounding synthesized instruments. Maybe you need some feature thats in one of then other jam paks.

im looking to start producing my own house electro music how would a nanopad be for my first purchase?
Q. im new to this and i understand the midi process however i dont want to go out and spend tons of money on something i dont know how to use. This just seems simple enough to start and seems as tho it has what i need to start making beats and i also have garageband as software which i heard works ok with the nano pad...all suggestions are helpful...Thanks

A. You can try here for more help with that.

http://sonictransfer.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment