Tuesday, January 8, 2013

How to transfer iTunes from PC to Mac?

Q. Does anyone here know how to transfer an entire iTunes library (like apps, music, photos and such) from a Windows 7 PC to an OSX Lion Mac? I have the latest version of iTunes, if that helps.

A. You should be able to connect your ipod etc to your mac and it will prompt you to download itunes. When finnish it should allow you to sign in / sync with an existing account. Do this and you should have all of your apps on there.

When this is done you can just delete itunes from the PC.

Hope this helps!

How to get the default texture pack back in Minecraft?
Q. I downloaded a Minecraft texture pack (Mac OS X Lion) and realized my computer doesn't run it very well. But I can't switch back to the Default texture pack because this new one took the place of the Default option. How do I make Default actually Default again?

A. I don't know much about OSX but try deleting the minecraft folder in ~/Library/Application Support/ . After that redownload the Minecraft launcher and run it. It should now be like a fresh install of Minecraft. Note that you will lose any custom content so backup whatever you want to keep (such as saves).

How can I put a music folder into my iTunes?
Q. I got a lot of music off of my buddies external hard drive and I tried to import the folder into iTunes and It wouldn't work. I have a MacBook Pro with Mountain Lion OSX If that helps any. And the music files are wma and even when I tried to change one to .mp3 to put it iTunes It didn't work. If anyone could give me any advice or knows an app that can convert the files in one mass that would be great. Thanks.
Clearly I put that I tried to put the files into iTunes already. But thanks anyway man, I even tried to convert them individually into .mp3 and it still wouldn't move it over.

A. FILE-ADD FOLDER TO LIBRARY Then pick the music file and press open.
or for individual songs FILE-ADD FILE TO LIBRARY Then Choose individual songs.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment